Wednesday, November 21, 2007

hi readers,
I hope you will come and read my post recently because i recently write on the post today i am staying at my aunt's place and she have 3 daughters and i am using 1 of her daughters laptop an apple laptop.You can look at my friend's post it is www.helena-lenny.blogspot.com i guess so sosososososoososoososoososo may be i type sos the phone de sos see you soon, and the reason i wrote on the blogspot to fuifil my teacher's wish i hope she would know that i would fuifil her wish by improving on my blog and if she see it and she will be happy i am Ho Xin Yi Cassie from Xishan Primary School from class 3 Conscientious and my teacher is Mrs Low I will let her teach since she is strick because i would learn many things from her even my mother and father will say so. She had no children on her own but she is married. i am glad if she is my teacher in primary 4 Conscientiouss.i hope so. i think on teachers day i would give her the besst thing that she want with doing it on my hand while not lying on the money and i think it's the biggest wish for her and i hope i will know her blog:)

No comments: